With our vacuum metalizing and painting processes we can apply a wide variety of decorative finishes on plastic, glass, and metal. Vacuum metalizing can be used as chrome plated plastic alternative to achieve a metalized vacuum chrome appearance. We can apply a tinted topcoat over that finish to create a wide range of metallic finishes including
• Chrome or Silver and satin or matte chrome
• Gold both bright and satin
• Bronze both bright and satin
• Copper both bright and satin
• Colored chromes and anodized looks
• Black chromes and gunmetal
In addition to our metalizing services we also offer a variety of decorative painting services, these finishes include
• Metallic silvers, metallic golds, and other metallics
• Soft touch, soft feel, or tactile coatings
• Matte finishes, matte black, matte white, and matte colors,
• High gloss colors and candy colors
• Textured finishes
Our proprietary processes allow us to apply these attractive finished to almost any substrate creating durable and flexible decorative finish.
Vacuum metalizing is more cost effective and environmentally friendly than electroplating (chrome plating), or chrome painting. It can also be produced at much higher volumes with more consistency. Contact us to talk about your project and discuss sampling at no charge.