As project margins tighten, subcontractors need reliable coating options to meet the demands of a variety of clients. Your reputation is on the line with each project, so a quality and trustworthy metalizing and coating partner is a must.
For over 60 years, Mueller has been providing our subcontractor partners with superior coating results for their most complex projects. We’ve established a name for ourselves among market leaders through our:
- Vacuum metalizing and spray coatings for a wide variety of applications such as EMI/RFI shielding, decorative metalized and spray coating finishes, highly reflective coatings, heat shielding, vapor barriers, and more.
- 50,000 square foot facility equipped with top-of-the-line machines to handle projects of any size – from small-batch, custom-engineered pieces to high-volume productions.
- In-house engineering experts who are available to walk you through selecting the right process to meet your budget, product quality, production scale, and material property requirements — even if you’re starting with little more than a concept.
- Experience across several major industries including medical, aerospace/defense, automotive, consumer goods and beyond.
- Quality assurance certifications including ISO 9100:2015, AS9100:2016, ISO/TS 16949 and ITAR compliance.