EAST BRIDGEWATER, MA – Mueller Corporation, a leader in the vacuum metalizing and functional coatings industry, is proud to offer Cerakote ceramic polymer-based functional coatings for metals, plastics, polymers, composites, hydrographics, and PVD. Cerakote is a trusted manufacturer of ceramic polymer-based coatings, which are widely used for projects pertaining to the aerospace and defense industries as well as medical devices.
Cerakote’s reputation for extremely thin, highly-durable high temperature ceramic coatings is world-renowned. Formulated to withstand temperatures up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, Cerakote’s high temperature ceramic coatings are the leading functional coatings for products facing extreme environments. Cerakote is applied on a variety of materials including; machined aluminum and stainless, stamped metal, composites, molded and machined plastics, carbon fiber and more.
Cerakote’s coatings ensure:
- Better thermal barrier properties than any other high temperature coatings.
- Industry leading heated and un-heated corrosion resistance.
- Withstands thermal shock without degrading or losing color.
- Extremely high chemical resistance (specific chemical performance available by request).
- VOC exempt in all 50 states.
With ISO 9001, AS 9100, and ITAR certifications, Mueller Corp is well-qualified to work in the aerospace, defense, medical, and manufacturing industries. With a reputation for excellence in the defense industry in particular and 60 years of providing functional coatings for leaders in the aerospace and defense space, Mueller Corporation is poised to continue to support American aerospace and defense contractors and manufacturers and to remain at the forefront of the industry.
Some Examples of applications of Mueller Corporation has applied Cerakote Coatings on include:
- Firearms for both the Military, Law Enforcement, and civilians
- Military Optics, Scopes, Tactical Lights, and other accessories
- Department of Defense Electronic enclosures
- Department of Defense and Aerospace components used for vehicles, aircraft, naval vessels, Munitions and more.
- Automotive components
- Solar Applications